The Danish Red Cross is currently looking for a volunteer driver to help with the collection and delivery of food for the project ' Mere Mad - Mere Mening'.
As a volunteer in the project, you are responsible for, along with the rest of the team, to pick up the donated food and have it delivered to Clavis sprogcenter, where you also assist with the giving. As a driver, you must be ready to driving a smaller van in Aarhus (regular driver's license).
As a volunteer, you will be part of a friendly and friendly team of dedicated volunteers. Although there is plenty to do, there is always time for a cup of coffee and we organize various social activities for the volunteers to strengthen the social network between the volunteers. However, it is entirely up to you how much energy you want to put into the project.
As a volunteer, we expect:
• That you can help pick up and deliver food once a week - either Monday or Thursday.
• That you are a committed and confident volunteer.
• That you have some understanding and patience when it comes to distributing the food.
• Make sure the volunteer group is functioning well.
In return, we offer you:
• A community of committed volunteers.
• The possibility of helping refugees experiencing tight financial situations due to new rules while combating food waste.
• Interdisciplinary cooperation with other volunteers.
• Free courses and meetings relevant to volunteering and integration.
• Opportunity to help improve integration locally.
Frivilligjob.dk is Denmark's leading volunteer job portal.
Volunteering is for everyone - we welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, social background, sexual orientation or religious background.