The Red Cross Vestergade operates a beautiful shop that sells delicious recycling clothing, shoes and accessories. The store is an important part of the many activities we operate locally and internationally.
We always have room for new volunteers in our community. With us you will be able to get your own area of responsibility, or you can help where needed - with everything from sorting and preparation of the goods, to decoration and handling of customers in the shop.
We imagine that you:
• Feel the community with others
• Maybe have a particular area of interest or subject you want to work with
• Can stand for the values and community of the Red Cross
We can offer you:
• An exciting and good store with nice development
• Engaging and talented colleagues
• Courses on recycling, Red Cross, volunteerism, first aid, etc.
• Becoming part of a community that makes a difference locally and internationally
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Frivilligjob.dk is Denmark's leading volunteer job portal.
Volunteering is for everyone - we welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, social background, sexual orientation or religious background.