The regional teams are our primary forks in the LDH committee.
We are constantly working to develop and improve conditions for LDH gymnasts and instructors in DGI Storkøbenhavn - in close cooperation with the LDH instructors, the competition committee, DGI and the local associations.
- Contact with instructors and local associations, including contact with current and potential instructors, agreements with local associations, coordination of team offerings, training times, etc.
- Continuous contact with LDH instructors and LDH teams at start and end meetings, visits to LDH teams, etc.
- Communication / marketing through Instagram / Facebook, instructor presentations, team descriptions, events and promotion of local associations
- Coordinate participants, including coordinating dates, times and locations, practical help with training and participants, such as refreshments, numbers, first aid kit or filming the gymnasts
- Christmas event, where warmups need to be arranged/delegated among the LDH teams, determine the day's program, purchase of Christmas treats and glögg.
In total, we spend 4-8 hours a month on the committee, if you want to try your hand at just one of the tasks, it is of course much less.
Frivilligjob.dk is Denmark's leading volunteer job portal.
Volunteering is for everyone - we welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, social background, sexual orientation or religious background.