A Common Step should make it easier for people with mental vulnerability to become part of given communities.
The project will create solutions that support inclusion and increase the target group's participation in communities that the target group would not otherwise find their way to on their own.
A Common Step must, through a virtual and / or handheld approach, build a bridge to the associations in Odense municipality. All measures comply with the authorities' recommendations during the closure.
The bridge construction consists of three steps of which the participant can be a part;
A Common Step should create security and support the participant into communities. The three steps must dress the participant so that he or she finds the way into the community that he / she wants to be a part of in the easiest and safest way. It can often be difficult and anxiety-provoking for people with mental vulnerability to step in the door to a new community - and that is exactly what we want to make an easier process!
We expect you as a volunteer;
- can create security and trust.
- want to make a difference for people with mental vulnerability.
- is present and responsible.
- want to spend 1-2 hours a week as a volunteer / and or 3-4 hours every 14 days. Primarily a certain afternoon.
- want to support the project manager with good ideas and put your own stamp on your volunteer role.
As a volunteer, you can expect;
- sparring with the project manager and the rest of the volunteer group.
- to create good experiences and value for other people.
- participate in volunteer fun and events with the rest of the Stop's volunteers.
gain experience in social work.
A Common Step is located on Jernbanegade 24B Odense C, but will be in nature, use the culture and the local environment.
Does the project sound like something for you? So contact us to find out more!
We are also on Facebook "A Common Step".
Frivilligjob.dk is Denmark's leading volunteer job portal.
Volunteering is for everyone - we welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, social background, sexual orientation or religious background.