THE WAFA RESEARCHER’S ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Identify potential applicants and applications to WAFA awards.
● Evaluate and rank applications according to predefined criteria.
● Communicate with applicants during pre-selection and evaluation process.
● Lead the applications team (optional).
● Coordinate communication with the selection committee (optional).
JOB REQUIREMENTS (ideally)
● A University degree in social, natural, environmental, food, water or climate sciences
● Experience in research and data collection
● Experience in the areas of water and food security, air quality or climate, including in the
Global South countries.
● Good English skills (both written and oral)
● Commitment to teamwork and consensus-decision making
● Comfortable working in a virtual volunteer organization
● Available a minimum of 6-8 hours per week -- more, if possible
● Able to begin right away
You will be working remotely and require access to a computer with fast internet connection. Regular Zoom meetings with the team are required.
If YOU want to join us to help make our dream a reality, we invite you to send your CV and resume.
Frivilligjob.dk is Denmark's leading volunteer job portal.
Volunteering is for everyone - we welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, social background, sexual orientation or religious background.