As a mentor in the mentoring network, you help break down the barriers that refugee and immigrant women encounter on their way to the Danish labor market and education system.
We are looking for you as;
- Focuses on an equal mentoring relationship, where together with the woman you work closer to her goals and dreams.
- Maybe speak several languages
- Have time to meet once or twice a month, preferably on weekdays.
- Focuses on resources and the positive meeting.
- Is ready to enter into a one-to-one relationship.
- Interested in sharing experiences, knowledge and experiences with others.
- Ready to join a larger network with a lot of women who want to join a strong community.
The framework for the mentoring course:
- Both mentor and mentee are volunteers, and they meet approx. 2 hours per month for a period of 4 -12 months.
- You participate in an introductory course together with other mentors.
- There will be regular space for sparring and follow-up with the local mentor coordinator in Tingbjerg/Nørrebro.
- You will be invited to network events and activities with other mentors and mentees in the network.